This job is no longer available
- Write informative and entertaining copy for a variety of sales covering high-end design, furniture, lighting, tabletop, kitchen, books, jewellery, fashion, toys, artwork, bikes, tech products, rugs and textiles, home and bath accessories, gifts, appliances, luggage, bags and beauty products.
- Liaise with Fab buyers and outside vendors to ensure that information for overall sale and individual product descriptions is correct, or to obtain missing information.
- Contribute ideas, interviews and interesting ideas for our blog.
- Contribute ideas for our social media presence on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a 2.1 (or higher), preferably in English, Journalism or Communications.
- The ability to write compelling, accurate and grammatically correct content at a prompt pace with style and wit.
- Be detail-oriented, self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Have an enthusiastic disposition and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Have the ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding start-up work environment.
- Have a knowledge of and interest in design.
- Have a minimum of three years editorial writing experience (online or print or newspapers preferred).
Please include two examples of your work in your application.