This job is no longer available
My client is a full-service public relations and public affairs consultancy which is seeking an Account Director to join its London team, working across a number of clients in the financial services sector, primarily focused on asset management.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a business really on the up, boasting some excellent clients to get your teeth into!
If you are an enthusiastic, confident and dynamic individual looking for your next step, please get in touch.
• You will work on a number of existing client relationships in asset management, equity research and legal services
• You will have appropriate skills to provide our clients with strategic and tactical advice on day to day media engagement
• You will have a practical and intuitive understanding of the needs of journalists and the media, and will need to develop a strong awareness of your clients' objectives and issues.
• You will be able to add ideas in a creative environment that values hard work, level-headedness and of equal importance, fun!
Account Directors are the lynchpin of client engagement and management – you will be given lots of independence, with active support from Partners as required.
The successful candidate will form part of the UK Senior Staff, which helps the Partners run the business, manage the team, grow the business etc.
• You are a skilled, focused and ambitious financial services communications practitioner, successfully plying your trade with knowledge of the UK financial services industry, specifically in asset management.
• You have the ability to develop strong relationships with clients and media.
• You will be aware of financial news agenda across Europe and display an ability to turn this knowledge into client coverage.
For more information, please contact Tim Ledeboer on 020 7734 0441 or email@example.com