This job is no longer available
Senior Money Researcher, MoneySavingExpert.com
MSE is looking for an experienced person with a proven track record and excellent knowledge of savings, loans, credit and banking products for consumers to join our growing team in west London.
This person will organise and plan the work of the money desk, and ensure the perfect accuracy of all personal finance guides across the website. The role will include:
* Managing and allocating our money desk's workload
* Ensuring guides written by the money team are up to date.
* Critical focus on accuracy across all personal finance online guides and the weekly email
* Planning future content, to fit with topical deadlines and the weekly MoneySaving email
* Researching and writing new guides
* Generating ideas for new guides/ news stories/ blog posts
* Working to provide accurate information for MSE broadcast appearances
* Excellent knowledge of a wide range personal finance products.
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Very organised and able to manage fast-changing workload
* Highly skilled researcher
* Ability to write about potentially complex personal finance products and issues in concise, easy to understand style
* Experience managing workload of a team
* Able to use HTML to build simple article
* An interest in MoneySaving
Salary will be commensurate with experience. To apply, please email your CV, covering letter, and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org