This job is no longer available
A B2B European insurance business is looking for Communications Manager to join their small team. The role includes a mix of media relations, writing, project management and agency co-ordination for the EMEA Region. You will be liaising with regional managers, therefore your past experience in a professional PR and communications environment will be key. You will have a financial services Communications background, ideally in the insurance sector, plus the ability to create and implement new projects that will benefit the company’s international standing. You will also have the ability to develop and maintain relationships with journalists and PR agencies and you will use those contacts to deliver your own corporate objectives.
- Work with other communication managers throughout EMEA to ensure that the communications planning is aligned with the goals of the company
- Use the media to manage the delivery of press releases and follow-up with any other suitable outlets
- Devise and implement effective projects and campaigns to support the objectives of the company
- Draft press releases, articles and speeches and other written materials, coordinate approvals at senior management level
- Support the company’s corporate reputation through effective crisis/issues management as required
- Financial services PR and Communications experience is crutial, particularly in the insurance sector
- Knowledgeable in dealing with journalists and other media outlets on a daily basis
- Strong written and verbal skills that will translate into all aspects of the job (i.e. with colleagues, campaigns, articles)
- Able to maintain tight deadlines while still maintaining a high consistency of standards with an adamant attention to details
- Comfortable in a corporate environment
In the first instance, please forward a copy of your CV to Libby Trace at email@example.com quoting reference LT11206-44.
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications, HR & change.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.