This job is no longer available
Location: Chicago, IL
Located in Chicago, Imagination is a custom content agency recently named a “Top Agency” by BtoB Magazine. We have an immediate need for an experienced Digital Content Producer (Financial Services).
The Digital Content Specialist will manage the day-to-day content production and workflow across multiple platforms, including content, design, broadcast and social media. We’re looking for an extremely organized individual with excellent project management skills and attention to detail. Strong writing and editing skills are also a must.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of a dynamic and ongoing content creation process for a financial services client. You’ll collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders – both internal and external, to ensure that the process and work is flowing smoothly and that the assets are being delivered to the right place, at the right time, and on schedule.
You will also be responsible for editing and writing short, actionable web content when required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating and updating project schedules
- Coordinating schedules and managing workflow across multiple departments
- Managing the QA process for videos, website updates and all other digital projects
- Writing and editing web copy as required
Minimum qualifications include:
- 3-5 years of digital content management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organizational skills; excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing content across multiple platforms, including print, digital and broadcast
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Financial services experiences is a plus, but not required
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IMAGINEPUB&cws=1&rid=106 MENTION GORKANA WHEN APPLYING!
Imagination is an EOE.