This job is no longer available
My client is seeking an accomplished communications professional for a senior social media role. This is an opportunity to help lead the social strategy for one of our largest clients as well as supporting the Head of Social in the management and leadership of a fast growing business. The role will have a particular responsibility for further defining our social business offering for global corporate brands.
This is an incredible chance to join one of the fastest growing social media teams in London whose clients span aviation, automotive, logistics, fuel, mining, consumer electronics, high technology, finance, insurance and various consumer brands. This agency has particular expertise in social business, listening, measurement, influencer relations, social content, community management and reputation management. The global social network, which draws from all area of the business means there are no restrictions to delivering the best social media strategies for our clients.
My client is looking for someone who knows how social media really works based on actual professional experience, not simply for personal use or self-promotion. This is backed up by evidence of new business success and ambition. They are not impressed by the number of Twitter followers someone might have, but in the quality of achievement for global brands.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional business administration skills and flawless expertise in process, people and project planning. A superior knowledge of social media must be balanced with a “can do” attitude. This is someone who is courageous, ambitious, and unafraid to get his or her hands dirty. They will thrive in high-pressure situations, will be a self-starter and will eagerly accept new challenges. They will serve as a senior leader of a major account and a trusted advisor to high-level executives client side, as well as manage a team of analysts and strategists to create insights-driven strategies and flawlessly execute impact-driven engagements. They will also contribute to our thought leadership through our social footprint, speaking engagements, and participating in digital capacity building throughout the company.
This calls for someone who is eminently trustworthy and able to assume leadership of the team while the Head of Social Media is travelling on business or otherwise out of the office.
• Work closely with senior-level executives to lead a major account focusing on the development of social media programs and strategies
• Direct internal strategy teams in employing a variety of research techniques to understand and analyse online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations
• Develop the talents of team members and direct reports
Professional, technical skills and previous experience required:
• Relevant work experience in the digital communications space; background must include senior-level experience in an agency environment or other client-facing setting.
• Proven track record of leading major accounts and exceptional client service skills; experience with Fortune 500 or other large well-known entities is strongly preferred.
• Background must demonstrate solid senior client services experience as well as deep experience with account management.
• Must be passionate about quickly-evolving social media environment
• Outstanding research and analytical skills
• Superior communication, organisational, and project management skill
• Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
• Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting
• Applying social media in your own life (please include links to relevant social media spaces)
• Entrepreneurial and a self-starter
• Ability to build awareness of the firm with external professional activity.
• You look into the broader group network to add value to existing business and identify 360 degree opportunities.
Please email email@example.com for further information.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.