This job is no longer available
Looking for 2 PR interns for a boutique lifestyle PR Company based in Marylebone, W1. It is a fantastic opportunity to really learn and experience the industry hands on.
An understanding in PR is recommended, enthusiasm and willingness to learn and share ideas. The main skills required of the intern include:
- Attention to detail
- Good use of initiative
- Good telephone skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet Explorer)
- Able to manage the office
Common PR tasks and activities include:
- Press cuttings
- Creating media lists (once fully briefed)
- Searching for coverage opportunities
- Attending press visits
- Arranging press samples
- Helping to put together new pitches
- Helping with mail-outs and send-outs
- Pitching and following up with journalists
- Helping out at events
A selection of current clients cross travel in the UK and abroad, food and restaurants, beauty and fashion, and new launch events.
Working hours are 10am – 6pm Monday – Thursday. Travel expenses are paid. Nearest stations are Bond Street/Oxford Circus/Baker Street.
Immediate start needed. If interested, please send all CV’s and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org