This job is no longer available
Our Client is one of the largest independent Media agencies in the U.K. They buy advertising across various Channels on behalf of their clients and are growing at a rate which has meant they have become one of the busiest TV production companies in the UK.
They now require a Media Executive who has experience from commercial broadcast TV, preferably from the Agency and Media Owner side.
- You will have at least 5 year’s experience and have managed a team, as well as have full and in-depth understanding of the broadcast marketplace, brand and DRTV buying strategies and with senior sales contacts at all the key broadcast media owners.
- You will be able to establish and manage lowest cost media deals for clients, and be aware and on top of trading opportunities.
- You will be highly intelligent, numerate and driven.
- You will need to have a cool and level-headed approach to business, and be ambitious to want to take a step up the career level.
- Manage a team of 4 existing staff in the Media, Analytics and Compliance team.
- Maximise potential for broadcast media spend - circa £7 million from July 2012 - June 2012 (Majority DRTV).
- Champion and Develop our Client's strategic understanding of Radio (working with their media Partner)
- Take a senior client-facing role across all key accounts
- Assist with new business strategy and implementation working alongside another Director
- Negotiating and delivering deals across client base and media spend
- Innovate and formulate new types of trading deals in the broadcast industry and hunt highly aggressive deals
- Optimise in-house analytics function through data insight
- Motivate team to achieve excellence at all times
- Highly mathematical with the ability to make quick decisions under pressure and to advise on strategy.
This is an immediate open position which is based in their Central London office, and houses 12 full-time staff. There is over 70 staff across the Group.
Salary level: £55k - £75k OTE (including bonus and uncapped commission)
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified