This job is no longer available
Our client is a Global Brand that has a significant communications challenge. Maintaining your corporate position as one of the leaders in the rapidly moving technology sector is a challenge in itself yet the corporate objectives of this NYSE listed Plc. This challenge is only increased because it is reaching one of the most ambitious and competitive periods in its history. They are recruiting a Head of Communications UK & Ireland to take a leading role in achieving these changes.
As the Head of Communications UK & Ireland you will:
• Create and deliver annual communications activity that works within the European communications strategies and delivers against the global business objectives,
• Create cohesive campaigns, dynamic initiatives and compelling content to bring the company story to life and encourage engagement with external audiences for the UK and Ireland region. In some instances these external audiences will be entirely new to the organisation.
• Lead the CSR activity for the UK and Ireland in partnership with local and regional teams.
• Connect day to day activities with European strategy and work as part of the European communications team to ensure all campaigns are optimised.
• Management of UK and Ireland agency support, including annual supplier review to ensure best in class support.
To qualify as the Head of Communications UK & Ireland you must have:
• Experience in an international company or managing international clients (if from a consultancy) in corporate, executive communications, or related areas.
• A track record of developing communications programs for external audiences.
• Strong knowledge of multiple communications disciplines, including corporate communications, media relations, social media and crisis management.
• Demonstrable ability to represent a high profile company which attracts daily UK wide media coverage and to manage the associated corporate communications agenda.
• Broad working knowledge of the financial cycle, UK political and regulatory landscape and the inter-relationship between their agendas with those of the media.
• Sound judgment with proven ability to build rapport and gain acceptance at all levels, and in all business units and regions. Ability to provide counsel to and negotiate with the company’s top executives.
• Experience of the technology and /or e-commerce sectors will be considered highly desirable.
In order to qualify for this exceptional, challenging Head of Communications UK and Ireland role please send your CV to email@example.com For more information please contact Tom Ewen on 020 7340 6480. Please quote reference TE/FTEC on your application.