This job is no longer available
Our client is an award-winning London agency which excels at delivering insightful, focused and strategic communications campaigns. An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Senior Director to join their outstanding Brand team, working on big name, blue chip accounts.
Your responsibilities would involve:
• Being an entrepreneur in the new business arena – enjoying and having a strong track record in new business conversion
• Being seen as a heavy-hitter by clients – able to provide excellent strategic counsel and develop deep client relationships
• Working with the New Business Director and senior leadership team within brand to formulate and oversee the new business prospecting process
• Managing senior client contacts and ensure client retention
• Instilling high levels of creativity in the team through example and training
• Working with the senior team within the brand practice to continue to grow the profile of the practice to the external market through innovative marketing activity
The successful candidate will have exceptional new business development skills, and will have strong experience of overseeing servicing, profitability, and programme delivery. You will be able to deliver creative insight to the Brand team on both new business and existing clients, and will demonstrate a deep understanding of clients’ business objectives and the wider context in which they operate, and developing strategies to enable them to meet those objectives.
You may currently be working as a Director or Creative Director looking for your next step, or alternatively you may be a more senior candidate looking for a different challenge. Creativity is key for this role, as is a drive for generating new business. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a non-traditional role who wants to put their passion and drive into a new and unique challenge where their skills will be maximised.
If you have the skills and experience for this challenging and unusual role, please forward your CV to Ros Kindersley at firstname.lastname@example.org