This job is no longer available
This award-winning corporate communications and public affairs consultancy is looking for a Marketing Manager with previous experience of working within a professional services environment. Based in Central London, they provide integrated services across the spectrum of corporate communications, media relations and public affairs for businesses and public sector bodies.
In a recent anonymous staff survey, 95% of employees said they would recommend this agency to a friend as a good place to work. You need to be a self starter who is able to thrive in an often high-pressured environment where you will be juggling a number of tasks so, great organisational skills and a good attention to detail are crucial. Key Responsibilities:
- Produce, implement and project manage marketing strategies, working closely with internal teams to develop and implement integrated communications strategies.
- Project manage the production of marketing material including printed publicity, advertising, graphic design, copywriting and new media.
- Manage events.
- Manage and develop the distribution of publicity material to selected target markets.
- Effectively manage client budgets when implementing marketing campaigns.
- A certified marketing qualification (Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma or similar)
- 4-5 years experience of working in a marketing role, preferably within a professional services firm
- Demonstrable experience in generating new and creative ideas
- Be confident, ambitious and energetic with initiative and a persuasive manner
This agency truly believes in valuing their staff and as well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous benefits package.