This job is no longer available
Digital Account Director – Retail & Leisure/ Food & Drink
This international communications consultancy is part of a global network with offices in 46 countries. Their business is organised around industry sectors including FMCG, energy, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, retail, technology and sports.
As part of the agency’s drive to strengthen their digital expertise, they’re looking for an Account Director with a track-record of delivering effective integrated digital PR campaigns. The successful candidate will work across the Retail & Leisure and Food & Drink sectors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping the teams to drive digital PR strategy;
- Managing the activation of integrated client campaigns;
- Working to increasing digital revenue opportunities;
- Working with other digital specialists across the agency to maintain a leadership position in terms of the technology and tools being used;
- Helping to develop skills and capabilities of the sector teams in the digital arena.
The ideal Account Director will have experience and expertise of implementing the digital aspects of consumer brand campaigns, including:
- Maintaining social media platforms, preparing promotional elements on a variety of technology platforms; working with online media, social networks, blogs and online communities;
- Sound digital and traditional PR credentials and a good knowledge of the latest digital tools, technologies and capabilities;
- The ability to think strategically and to approach briefs creatively;
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role.