This job is no longer available
Account Director/SAD – FMCG
This international communications consultancy is part of a global network with offices in 46 countries. Their business is organised around industry sectors including FMCG, energy, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, retail, technology and sports.
An Account Director or Senior Account Director is required to support the business leaders and lead campaigns for a major FMCG/ babycare client. Key duties will include
- Working with agency partners to develop integrated comms programmes and toolkits for the client’s comms teams in local markets across CEEMEA;
- Generating toolkits and strategic frameworks;
- Work across UK media relations and local market activation of campaigns.
The ideal Account Director / Senior Account Director will have:
- Experience of working on integrated programmes for big blue chip brands within an agency environment;
- Demonstrable creative and strategic thinking;
- Solid client handling and copywriting skills;
- Some toolkit experience would be desirable
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest brands.