This job is no longer available
Our client, a successful London based Communications company, is looking for an Associate Director to join their team. This excellent opportunity offers the chance to become part of a well established company with an impressive selection of clients.
This role will involve:
• Developing and managing accounts
• Identifying and leading the pursuit of new business opportunities within and across company offices and practice areas
• Leading colleagues in anticipating, following and analysing industry trends
• Providing proactive leadership to accounts, staff and clients
• Managing budget development and monitoring financial performance
The ideal candidate will be a strong creative thinker, who will inspire team planning with a fresh approach. Blue chip brand experience essential together with proven success in working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated communications plans. You must have strong and persuasive communication skills and have a track record as an inspiring team leader and coach.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please forward your CV to Edwina Goldman at Edwina@jflrecruit.com