This job is no longer available
Based in the heart of Shoreditch, our client is a creative agency with a real flair for communications and brand development. Its varied client base boasts renowned businesses and cherished consumer brands, as well as specialists in business & professional services, education and healthcare. They're now looking for an experienced Communications Executive to work primarily with one of the agency's major clients, a highly successful Top 30 law firm.
This role is a unique opportunity to work with one of the most pioneering and progressive law firms in the country, within a specialist team of communications and brand professionals. You will work in the firm's newsroom, the hub of a new communications concept, helping to implement the communications strategy. You will help deliver communications initiatives, ensuring messages are compelling, consistent and appropriate.
• Monitoring internal communications platforms, liaising with staff to draft and upload news
• Producing the weekly newsletter from the Managing Partner to all staff
• Sharing good news or projects
• Drafting and proactively delivering news releases to core channels identified by the communications plan and the individual sector communications plans
• Supporting the Communications Manager in the delivery of campaigns
• Communicating media successes and campaign updates to the wider firm and external audiences, identified through the communications plans
• Monitoring messaging against core objectives and metrics using the latest technology
• Ensuring the communication lines are maintained globally
This is the ideal role for a Communications Executive wishing to get involved in every aspect of communications and PR. You'll bring excellent oral and writing skills and understand how the media works from broadcast to press, as you'll be representing a law firm with an excellent reputation to maintain.
Many of the exciting new initiatives for this team centre on new technologies, so a high level of technical know-how would be a tremendous plus.
You'll be used to dealing with senior-level contacts, ideally in a corporate environment, and have a highly professional manner with excellent persuasive techniques; diplomatic yet confident enough to question people and advise and consult on solutions.