This job is no longer available
Our client is an international award winning financial services, business enterprise PR specialist agency. Reputation is the product of they do and say. Our client makes sure that the groups of people a business wishes to target get to hear about that business and what it stands for. Their job is to make our clients heard using a modern and forward thinking approach with a flat structure that encourages entrepreneurial flair.
We are looking for a Senior Account Director / Associate Director to work closely with the MD to assist in running and driving the business forward. The role would be a split between; clients relationship management, team management and helping to expand the business. Working across financial service and enterprise services- client experience in these areas are essential.
Key attributes of the Deputy Managing Director include:
· Strong experience from an agency or in-house communications role
· Strong experience in Financial Services
· Creative, results focuses, team player and problem solver
· Capable of producing very high quality written work in English and an eye for detail as an editor.
Key tasks are:
· Building and maintaining close and trusting relationships with clients
· Managing and driving team to continue the business growth
· Understanding clients reputation issues and their businesses
· Developing appropriate plans and strategies
· Working with media on behalf of clients
· Writing high quality press materials
· Planning, delivering and implementing PR campaigns and finding effective solutions for clients.
· Working on generating new business and building client portfolio.
If this is something that you’d be interested in finding more information about or perhaps you know someone that would be interested call Alex on 0207 347 5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.