This job is no longer available
Partner- Managing Director- Public Affairs
This is the perfect opportunity to join the management board of one of the highest ranked, ambitious and fast-growing international business communications consultancy.
Our client is an international corporate communications partnership that helps businesses and other organizations address critical communications challenges. They started out in London in the 80’s and have grown organically as a private partnership in over 20 cities globally. They have approaching 100 Partners and 50+ Directors drawn from a variety of professions. There is an equality in which individuals are defined, not by rank, but by their track record and specialist discipline. This way, personal motivation is focused on client satisfaction.
Help strategically grow an already award winning Public Affairs team.
- Focus on sourcing and winning new business.
- Building and managing exceptional teams of Public Affair consultants to direct and manage accounts won
- Ensure the highest level of client relationships through division
- Managing the P&L
- Network at the highest levels and have strategic input to further grow the group.
We’re looking for an experienced Public Affairs Managing Director, Director, Partner with a proven record of strategically growing a team and winning high value new business for an agency. You will have a thorough understanding of agency side Public Affairs and a proven record of winning high value new business. There will be an immediate expected level of performance.
- Senior level agency side experience and be able to speak knowledgeably about their sector(s) to an external audience.
- Previous Public Affairs agency side consultancy experience.
- The ability to win high value new business and build a team to take responsibility for the portfolio of clients, as well as working with team members on other accounts when required.
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the practical workings of a Government policy ideally across multiple industries.
- Experienced in managing a team and managing a high value P & L.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, modern, expanding consultancy. If you’re interested please call Alex on 0207 347 5353 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion as our client is looking to meet people for an initial conversation immediately.