This job is no longer available
Our client a multi sector global PR consultancy is looking for a talented Snr Account Director with strong financial services experience to broaden their experience within a a dynamic, ambitious and well established team. Experience with asset management and/or pensions clients would be particularly advantageous. This is one of the agency’s leading business sectors and has grown rapidly over the past three years.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Corporate/big Brand specialist and campaign builder
- Interest and (some) experience in the Financial and Professional Services service
- Agency experience; international and multi-market or in-house multinational brand experience
- Strong and persuasive communications skills
- Creative workable solutions and curious about clients’ business
- Advanced client handling skills; experience of delivering creative corporate counsel to senior clients
- Team player and as well as a leader; able to earn the respect of the team and has a desire to share knowledge
- Able to incorporate other disciplines/experts into their work without necessarily being the expert themselves: PA, Digital, consumer etc.
- Experience of utilising social media in PR campaigns an advantage
- Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Ambition to earn promotion in due course
What’s on offer.
· The opportunity to work with a broad range of high-profile clients within the financial and professional services sector and develop multi-stakeholder campaigns both in the UK and internationally
- The chance to work in a dynamic growing team and the chance to utilize your specialist knowledge in a broad communications context
· The chance to work in a full-service PR/Marketing communications consultancy with all the career opportunities and wider benefits including: 25 days holiday, contributory pension, share options enhanced maternity scheme, private health insurance and new business incentive.