This job is no longer available
A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-regarded FTSE 100 business for an Investor Relations (IR) Manager within an established team. The business has a strong brand in both the business and consumer markets, and always stirs interest in the investment community.
The IR Manager will take ownership of the analytical and reporting side of the IR and Financial Communications programme, liaising closely with the finance, business and strategy teams to become the internal expert. The reporting of company performance will range from annual reports, AGMs, internal briefing documents and other formal written documentation with clear and insightful analysis, which provides management with information on key performance drivers and business issues . The role will also be responsible for maintaining a close eye on the company’s IR peers throughout the globe and providing timely commentary and analysis on business developments and performance. Aligning the internal and external reporting processes will be a key component of the role. The main candidate criteria are:
- Strong knowledge of the day-to-day role and benefits of IR with a listed corporation
- Able to develop and maintain relationships that will lead to trustworthy and respectful contacts within the IR field
- Able to think strategically: strong analytical skills
- Able to produce presentations and speeches (largely for the Finance Director): excellent written and oral skills
- Be team oriented: enjoy working in an environment which encourages discussion and information sharing
- Have experience working with senior management
In the first instance, please forward a copy of your CV Jennifer Bargrove at email@example.com quoting reference JAB1206-91.
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications, HR & change.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.