This job is no longer available
This highly respected global financial services provider is looking for a proactive and self-motivated Content Development Manager to join their marketing team. Reporting to the EMEA VP of Editorial Services, the Content Development Manager is responsible for originating and executing content-driven marketing initiatives that position the organisation as an industry leader.
Working closely with senior business heads and Global Marketing colleagues, this role develops content and messaging that demonstrate the organisation’s core messages and voice in all marketing materials.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Creating an internal network of content experts and leading the development of core content
- Deputising for EMEA VP of Editorial Services
- Working with all marketing channels, including employee communications, media relations, global events and creative to develop editorial content for external and internal assignments
- Project managing and co-ordinating global resources to deliver integrated marketing communication, including social media
- Managing freelance writers to ensure that editorial strategy and project objectives are achieved
Key attributes of the Content Development Manager include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in English, marketing communications or other related field
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills with substantial editorial experience in financial services, specifically in the business-to-business arena
- Ability to operate at a senior and executive management level
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
This is a newly created senior level role within the organisation, either AVP or VP level. Based in Central London, the organisation offers an attractive benefits package and salary dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications, HR & change.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.