This job is no longer available
I have an amazing in house Communications Manager role, for a US dairy product brand that is launching in the UK!! The brand has a strong health and wellbeing focus to consumers; parenting, women and lifestyle being their main target audience.
The company was founded a few years ago and is the number one brand in the US. They have built the company on the belief that people have great taste and need great options. That’s why their expert team is committed to producing the most delicious, highest quality dairy products that are made with only natural ingredients. They are looking for a passionate, hardworking communicator to help them drive their consumer engagement outreach in the UK.
Spearheading this brand new launch to the UK, you will be required to help launch an actual London based office, which is an extremely exciting position to be in upon joining this company. You will initially be required to work part time from the appointed London based PR agency office and part time from home,, this will of course change upon a new office being established.
Overview or the role:
Job Responsibilities (include but aren’t limited to):
· Serve as a brand ambassador by communicating with consumers in professional, warm, fun and friendly manner.
· See that brand voice and tone is maintained in all digital, print, verbal and other communications.
· Cultivate a strong relationship with consumers by communicating effectively both verbally and in written communications.
· Create and grow robust network of UK-based influencers, and manage communications to drive marketplace awareness and build brand loyalists.
· Manage day-to-day activities of our PR AOR to develop creative PR programs to boost brand awareness among UK consumers.
· Develop proactive key messaging strategies for the brand and senior brand leaders.
· Liaise with the brand global corporate communications team to see that all outward communications are on-brand, strategic and timely.
· Play a strategic role in social media planning, content creation and execution for the brand across multiple social and owned platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, , blog, etc…
· Monitor media coverage as well as online engagement and conversation in the UK.
· Serve as a brand advocate online and on the ground at events as needed.
· Identify consumer trends or product issues based on incoming consumer communications/interactions and share with Management Team.
· Assist in the training of new Communications Team members as needed.
· Manage UK crisis communication initiatives, including working with US Corporate Communication team to identify key vulnerabilities along with a response strategy.
This position will suit a self-starter that is diverse and adaptable and has worked in large brand teams. You will ideally have working knowledge of working on global campaigns due to this product being a global piece of business for the PR agency, running out of their Australia, Canada and New York offices alongside London. There is real emphasis on the social ability side as the campaign has a strong online/social focus. This role will allow you to build a team in the near future and help structure the UK offering. Extremely exciting role!!