This job is no longer available
My client is looking for a Senior Creative Director to join their consumer team which is one of 5 of their core PR disciplines. They are a growing agency, currently over 150 people with offices worldwide! Their aim is to combine the best brains in the business with unrivalled sector experience, this could be you!
The exciting element of this agency is that it’s award winning, that excels at delivering insightful, focused and strategic communications campaigns. They are not just about media coverage! You will be reporting directly into the Head of Brand, working alongside another Director in the team of 15 people as it stands. You may currently be working as a Director or a Creative Director and looking for your next step, alternatively you could be a more senior candidate looking for a different type of challenge. Creativity is key for this role as well as drive for and successful track record in converting new business. This is the perfect opportunity for someone not looking for a “traditional” role but who wants to put their passion & drive into a new and unique challenge where their creative & new business acumen will be maximised.
This particular team was established in 2008 and in that time has been one of the fastest growing practises in the market. Clients include a varied list, most of them being the leaders in their field covering personal finance, FMCG – drinks, retail, entertainment, household and consumer health. The practice is now at a critical point in its development and is looking for a highly creative, `heavy hitter’ to work with the practice head to take the practice to the next level.
· Be a highly creative rain-maker in the new business arena –enjoy and have a strong track record in new business conversion
· Be seen as a heavy-hitter by clients - able to provide excellent strategic counsel and develop deep client relationships
· Work with the agencies News Business Director and the existing senior leadership team within brand to formulate and oversee the new business prospecting process
· Have existing senior level client contacts – be capable of nurturing new contacts
· Managing senior client contacts and support client lead (if not lead) in ensuring client retention.
· Instil high levels of creativity in the team through example and systematic training and practices
· Provide example to the broader team through leadership and guidance
· Where appropriate oversee client programmes and direct and advise colleagues.
· Alongside another Director be responsible for staff welfare and performance issues
· Work with the senior team within the brand practice to continue to grow the profile of the practice to the external market through innovative marketing activity
The successful Director will:
· Deliver high levels of creative insight to the team on both new business and existing clients
· Be highly creative and have an exceptionally strong track record in new business conversion
· Exhibit aptitude and commitment to management of the practice area within which the candidate ‘sits’
· Have strong experience of overseeing servicing, profitability and programme delivery
· Have experience of managing and overseeing a team including resourcing issues, actively further the retention and recruitment of talent
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of clients’ business objectives and the wider context in which they operate, and developing strategies to enable them to meet those objectives
· Consistently exceed client expectations in the development and delivery of client communications strategies for which the Director is responsible