This job is no longer available
A genuinely innovative consultancy housing some of the most gifted PRs in industry. Integrated, in-depth, strategic - and now growing - this agency has opportunities for exceptional Associate Directors with the individual creative spark to inspire exceptional people
This client is a multi-award-winning consultancy with an enviable client list spanning corporate, B2B, consumer and public sector PR. Based in a great Central London location, they are known for their strategic thinking and integrated approach. Staff working there get the opportunity to work on some the most creative and unusual campaigns in the business, supported by excellent training and development offered in a collegiate, friendly working environment.
Key challenges and opportunities for this Associate Director:
- Providing exceptionally in-depth creative counsel, working from a position of deep understanding and knowledge
- Creating an intectually and creatively stimulating environment
- Upholding a detailed eye to ensure talent is constantly nurtured and supported, relationships with media and all client contacts are top-notch and always improving and that service remains at the absolute highest level
- Tight, accurate financial forecasting whilst delivering consistent growth in profitability, with a permanent eye on new business and potential revenue streams
Key skills required for this role include:
- Diverse senior PR experience at Associate Director level
- Significant experience of people management and coaching
- History of growing existing business
- Proven track record of identifying, pitching and winning new business
- Ability to spot talent and bring them into the consultancy
To be considered for this associate director role at one of the industry’s top consultancies, please click Apply now.