This job is no longer available
A seriously impressive portfolio of clients, talent which inspire and a CEO with a clear vision are what this 50 strong agency offer. An integrated approach enables consultants to work across corporate, consumer and public affairs campaigns who have access to a seriously powerful network. They are now looking to bolster their Conservative party credentials with a Public Affairs Director to head up this offering.
Going from strength to strength, this is a long-admired consultancy has positioned itself for brilliance. There is no glass ceiling, good work is recognised quickly and rewarded and staff morale is high. The business is well run, teams are put together according to talent and employee retention is strong.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Public Affairs Director role
- You will relish this challenge of the breadth of this role, handling some of the world’s best-known brands in aerospace and telecoms - campaigning, lobbying and strategic media relations
- You will work closely with the corporate and consumer heads to deliver an integrated campaigns
- Sharpen your management skills to manage a smart, credible and driven team
- Show off your new business acumen and convert those leads – be part of the successful run of new business conversions
Key attributes and experience for this role:
- An up and coming highflying Public Affairs Director with strong corporate communications experience and great media handling abilities
- Agency experience is a must with issues management expertise, adept at handling major accounts
- Conservative party contacts are essential
- A solid and credible background with an outstanding ability in senior client counsel
- Proven passion and evidence of successful new business conversions
- Impeccable education credentials are required
If you are an Director looking to become part of a serious success story click below to apply