This job is no longer available
Our client is an award-winning, top 20 consumer PR & brand communications agency that creates and develops insight-led, contagious campaigns across UK, European and global markets for some of the world's most loved brands in entertainment, media and technology.
Since its launch our client has been Highly Commended as PR Week’s New Consultancy of the Year, shortlisted for the PRCA’s Medium Consultancy of the Year and shortlisted for the Golden Hedgehogs for New Consultancy of the Year and Consumer Campaign of the Year. The launch of the agency, and sister social media brand, has also played a significant role in the larger group winning the PRCA Large Consultancy of the Year and UK Consultancy of the Year by The Holmes Report.
Our client needs an experienced, highly-talented Associate Director to manage the development, and delivery of integrated, creative proposals for some of the agency’s flagship accounts. Strong strategic thinking, creativity and the ability to coach and lead a team are essential along with the hunger for new business, the desire to do new and exciting work, and the ambition to be part of the senior management team of a rapidly-growing business.
We’re looking for Someone who has an interest in the latest, greatest gadgets but who also has the creativity to take these products out of their traditional media and get them talked about in the lifestyle press, as well as being able to develop bigger, integrated brand campaigns. This role is likely to include high profile ad amplification, so experience of working on non-product campaigns is also important. Global / pan-EMEA experience is a significant advantage.
- A solid background in consumer / lifestyle technology PR with proven experience across blue chip brands, ideally including a globally recognised consumer electronics or mobile brand
- Experience of developing and executing integrated and high profile brand campaigns at established consumer agencies
- Experience of, and enthusiasm for, the latest digital entertainment products and services – but it’s far from necessary to be a geek!
- Experience of global or Pan-European campaigns
- Social media and digital campaign experience
Salary- Flexible depending on experience
If this is something that you’d be interested in finding more information about or perhaps you know someone that would be interested call Alex on 0207 347 5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.