This job is no longer available
The role supports the senior editor in the creation and delivery of innovative, brilliant digital content for some of the world’s biggest pro-social organisations.
This is a role that requires creative skill, strategic thinking and demonstrable enthusiasm for the potential of content on digital platforms.You will have at least three years of experience producing lifestyle content and will be able to work with different teams within the agency as well asbeing comfortable in client-facing situations.
Your main client will be one of the UK’s leading health charities but this is not a one-project job and from the start, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of diverse accounts in the not-for-profit sector. This means you will be able to manage your time and your way of working so you can deliver equally brilliant content for multiple clients every day.
• Work with the client and Zone staff to turn contentstrategy into engaging editorial.
• Demonstrate insight into the audience and how we should engage them
• Create new tone of voice guidelines
• Oversee the creation of content for distribution across digital platforms
• Ensure all content achieves its potential maximum reach through implementing search engine optimisation best practice and strategic cross-platform promotion
• Encourage user engagement through growing active communities around brands in owned and earned spaces
• Manage the day-to-day operations, including liaising with external agencies, editorial management and legal and editorial sign off
• Experience delivering content for brands,
• Demonstrable experience of delivering editorial expertise and insight
• Experience in website and media channels including the planning, conception, commissioning, delivery and amplification of digital content
• Excellent knowledge of search engine optimisation
• Excellent client management skills