This job is no longer available
My Client is a leading public affairs and corporate communications agency with a stellar reputation across the UK. They provide strategic and issue driven communications advice to blue chip clients throughout a large number of sectors.
They have created an innovative and energetic working environment, and are looking to boost public relations capabilities across all clients. There is plenty of opportunity within the company for career progression through involvement in a wide variety of projects.
The role requires the candidate to:
- Strengthen Public Relations capabilities across an existing client base whilst endeavouring to generate and develop new business.
- Have relevant experience with and significant knowledge of politics and public affairs.
- Be flexible and open to increasing use of social media.
- Engineer and implement preeminent corporate communications strategies.
- Have a strong base of media contacts and frontline experience in delivering coverage across all forms of media.
- Be confident and enthusiastic, and demonstrate independent initiative in regards to new business development.
If you feel that this opportunity is the one you have been waiting for then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more. Contact Gwen on 0207 6321426 or email a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com.
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.