This job is no longer available
My client is a dynamic, creative and independent medical communications agency which merges a unique blend of ethical public relations, patient adherence and medical education campaigns alongside a supportive company ethos of family. They have many high profile and blue chip pharmaceutical clients on their books and specialise in strategic communications across a broad range of therapy areas. The company puts a heavy emphasis on mentorship and development, both in terms of new business, but also for their employees, with programmes designed to foster personal & career progression. They are still expanding into the market and are always on the lookout for new challenges and new business.
You and this role:
- You will know ethical PR like the back of your hand and have a substantial background in UK & European Medical Communications.
- Your knack in tactical and strategic counsel for clients will be bolstered by strong leadership skills.
- You will have the gusto to galvanize on existing business whilst actively seeking and nurturing new business.
- In this senior position you will be involved in a large range of activities and will be adept at financial, client and people management, alongside possessing professional mannerisms.
- You will have a flair for medical and scientific information with a drive to convert this into easily digestible campaigns for your stakeholders.
If you feel that this is something you’ve been waiting for, then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more. Contact Amy Hayer on 0207 6321423 or email a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment, with specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. We serve the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.