This job is no longer available
My client is a communications consultancy, renowned for public affairs, that has a stellar reputation in their industry. They are multinational and ever increasing in global influence and reach.
Their client list offers a melange of world brands, figures and market leaders, both public and private, across many different sector specialisations. The company gives the feeling of a small boutique agency but with the capacity and scale of a market leader.
This particular role will based within the corporate communications team offering the ability to utilise all areas of the company’s expertise and create a bespoke team for each project that is being worked on.
You & the Role:
- You will possess specialised knowledge of the energy or infrastructure sectors combined with an awareness of public affairs.
- Your hands on, ambitious and strategic thinking will lead to the creation of inventive solutions which maximise benefits for your clients.
- You will be a strong, confident and practiced communicator.
- Working within a team will drive you and you will be able to work in harmony with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as mentoring junior colleagues.
- You will be responsible for taking the lead on all major accounts and based on the forefront of client-firm relations.
- You will be brimming with creativity and be self motivated to create new business, alongside strengthening existing business relationships.
If you feel that this is something you’ve been waiting for or you’d like to find out more information, then don’t hesitate to get in touch. Contact Gwen O’Toole on 0207 6321426 or email a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment, with specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. We serve the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.