This job is no longer available
FRONT Magazine, known for its humour, irreverence, sweariness, sexiness and celebration of the party side of life, is looking for an experienced sub-editor to join its staff.
Your duties will involve:
- Subbing the magazine, working closely with the editorial team and production manager
- Managing the FRONT inbox and communicating with readers
- Contributing editorial ideas and writing pieces, both for the magazine and website.
- Subbing experience using InDesign
- Excellent writing ability
- Basic web skills
- A knowledge of the world FRONT inhabits and alternative/pop culture – you’ll know your Mortal Kombats from your Mötley Crües and your Tony Hawks from your Tony Harts
Closing Date - 19th July