This job is no longer available
This is a large, award-winning agency is full-service, delivering brand PR, corporate, sustainability and financial and public affairs. Clients include some of the world’s biggest brands across entertainments, drinks, retail, FMCG and energy. Part of a larger group, this is a creative communications company.
We are looking for an associate director to join the award-winning consumer brands team. With a portfolio of amazing blue chip brands, this role will see you play an integral part of the team’s growth. You will work into an MD and demonstrate inspiration, leadership and mentoring skills.
We are looking for an associate director with a proven track record on consumer PR consultancy and large brand client experience. Creativity, new business and exceptional client handling skills are a must. Responsibilities include:
• Acting as senior counsel to clients, supporting the development of their communications strategies as a whole
• Overseeing all client contact whilst shaping and steering programme strategy and delivery
• Participating in and, where appropriate, leading, new business activities, including by bringing in new business opportunities
• Overseeing full account team, providing leadership example and guidance
• Oversee client programmes and to direct and advise colleagues.
• Delivering agreed client programmes / actions with responsibility for providing timely and clear reporting on progress
• Understanding of clients’ business objectives and issues in their wider industry sector and managing of programmes to enable them to meet those objectives
• Delivering internal training
• Managing account performance and ensuring the highest quality of work
This agency can offer you a great working environment and superb benefits.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.