This job is no longer available
Are you are looking for an entrepreneurial role and to play a significant role in shaping a great corporate and financial communications business?
Still in its youth, this consultancy’s flatter more flexible structure allows it to be more nimble than some of its older peers. With an impressive track record and client list that is testament to the calibre of the team, this is a company that is definitely going places
This entrepreneurial firm are looking for a Director to take on leading role within the business and use their credentials in financial communications to both service existing clients, but also build the business. Specific sector experience is not a requirement, though exposure to large FTSE 100 businesses is as important as small cap company experience.
Core components of the role include:
- Senior client advisory around results announcements, M&A, IPOs and special situations
- Growing existing clients and developing new business leads
- Leading and directing different client teams working on a number of retained clients and projects
- Mentoring and training of junior team members
It is essential to have a background in financial PR and likely you will currently be working for a larger firm, but looking for the opportunity to really make your mark and influence the future direction of a company. It might be you are seeking for a step up from a small boutique, but it is essential you have experience of bigger as well as smaller clients.
As Director, you must:
- Have a strong background and track record in financial PR
- Have experience of high profile issues, crises and other situations
- Have mentored/directed junior team members
- Have provided top notch advice to clients
To be considered for this role, please click apply now