This job is no longer available
Our client is a top rated award-winning London PR agency that leads strategic thinking in corporate, brand and behaviour change communications. Clients include some of world’s most recognisable brands and a portfolio of high profile companies from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Thanks to continuous growth, a Consultant (AM/SAM) is required to join the team and work on a number of client projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management and delivery of projects according to the overall client campaign, ensuring expectations are exceeded;
- Building a good understanding of client organisation and the related sector/industry;
- Proactively developing relationships with key media and monitoring opportunities for client programme
- Contributing to new business activities by proactively networking and identifying opportunities, delivering effective background research, developing creative materials for presentations
Whilst no specific sector experience is required, the ideal Senior Consultant will have at least one specialist area and the following:
- A strong agency background and experience of working with big brand, blue chip accounts, delivering integrated campaigns;
- Strong understanding of the media and the news agenda and strong selling in skills;
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and your colleagues;
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure high standards in all account teams’ daily activities;
- Confident presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry. Click Apply Now to be considered.