This job is no longer available
Fashion and Lifestyle Intern - GK062
(6-month contract paid at National Minimum Wage)
Brides Magazine is seeking a Fashion and Lifestyle Intern for a six-month placement, on a four-day week basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in bridal fashion and beauty. You will assist the Acting Fashion and Beauty Editor in the everyday running of the department, and the Lifestyle department when required.
The key skills required for the role are:
• Experience in completing fashion returns efficiently.
• A strong interest in everything bridal.
• A good knowledge of PR contacts.
• The ability to be a hardworking team player.
• Superb organisational skills.
• Strong research skills.
• A polite phone manner.
The main duties are:
• Organising call-ins for shoots as requested by the Acting Fashion and Beauty Editor, ensuring that the samples arrive in good time for the shoot and all documentation is filed.
• Carrying out returns quickly and accurately.
• Being responsible for credit information - when assisting on shoots, all product details must be collated. Credit and stockist information needs to be complied, keeping to tight deadlines.
• Keeping the fashion cupboard tidy and organised at all times.
• Being a positive representative of the magazine when speaking to PR contacts on the phone.
• Administrative tasks such as filing delivery and return dockets, press releases and updating look book files.
Applications, including a cover letter and CV, should be sent to email@example.com with your name, the job title and reference number
in the subject box.