This job is no longer available
Our client is a natural resources and enrichment supply chain corporation, and have currently got an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Communications Officer. This is fantastic chance to join a forward looking company with an exciting pipeline of projects.
This role will involve:
• Assisting in the writing, reviewing, editing and publication of information by the company
• Researching and reviewing social media
• Organising and facilitating external communication events
• Preparing group presentations
• Developing communication materials
• Maintaining and updating the website, intranet and social media channels
• Occasionally representing the company at education fairs and trade shows, which would require travel
• You must be able to bring to life scientific and technical jargon
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and proactive individual with an efficient attitude towards their work. You must be a confident communicator with people at all levels, and must have the ability to drive yourself to achieve and exceed challenging goals. Strong IT skills are a must and an interest or experience in scientific or technological sectors is a must. Ideally you will have held a PR or communications post so that you would be able to hit the ground running.
This position is based outside of London and near to Slough. The candidate will be working from the clients brand new head office location, which offers exercise facilities, cafe, restaurant and free parking. The location of this company can be tricky to reach from the train line so the candidate will ideally be able to commute by car. Along with a competitive salary, there is a discretionary annual bonus, gym membership contribution, company pension, health cover and annual medical assessments.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please forward your CV to April Muskett at email@example.com