This job is no longer available
Chief Sub Editor, Coast magazine
Coast magazine is looking for a talented Chief Sub Editor.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience in managing a magazine’s production schedule, from flatplanning to sending PDFs to print
• Have first-class editing skills
• Be a whizz in InDesign
• Be able to write attention-grabbing captions, heads and sells at the drop of a hat
• Be obsessed with accuracy and fact checking
• Be comfortable liaising with PRs and contributors
• Have experience in basic CMS for websites
• Have a passion for the coastal lifestyle
• Have been working on a consumer title for at least three years
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for the role to email@example.com.
The position will be based at Kelsey’s rural head office situated near the village of Cudham in Kent (within the M25).