This job is no longer available
Features Editor, Coast magazine
Coast magazine is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Features Editor
The ideal candidate will:
• Understand instinctively what makes a great Coast story
• Have excellent writing, briefing and editing skills
• Be able to work efficiently within a small team
• Have a packed contacts book
• Be passionate about the coastal lifestyle
• Have been working in a features role on a consumer title for at least two years
Please send your CV, covering letter telling us why you are perfect for the role and three perfect Coast feature ideas to email@example.com.
The position will be based at Kelsey’s rural head office situated near the village of Cudham in Kent (within the M25).