This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PR Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join a Top 40 Tech agency working on international bluechip technology clients.
The agency is staying ahead of the curve and is growing fast and winning new business all the time, which is why they are seeking passionate Account Executives / Senior Account Executives who are hungry to develop their career and drive the agency forward.
The Account Executive / Senior Account Executive will be confident and professional communicators with a passion for technology PR and some experience in representing clients in either B2B or B2C communications campaigns.
The successful Account Executive / Senior Account Executives will play a vital role in the success of the agency as they provide support to the AM’s/AD’s in creating innovative campaigns for clients. Therefore, candidates need to be tenacious and proactive with a nose for news and ability to seize opportunities in the news agenda for clients to provide comment.
Account Executives / SAE’s need to be highly organised and have strong writing and media relations skills. An understanding of how to harness the power of social media as part of an effective integrated communications strategy is also an advantage.
The main duties will include:
· Drafting press releases, key message statements, Q&A’s and presentations
· Media relations over the phone and face-to-face
· Monitoring news and client coverage evaluation
· Research for new business pitches and existing clients
· Organising events and client / journalist meetings
The Ideal Account Executive / SAE will be eager to hold a pivotal role in a growing agency working with technology accounts.
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills with excellent attention to detail
- Be highly organised and a flexible team player
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise workload and deadlines
- Genuine interest and knowledge in technology
- Understanding of using social media channels in PR context
This is a fantastic agency with prestigious clients in the technology sector. It provides excellent training and career development program as well a generous salary and benefits package, and opportunity to be a part of a growing consultancy.
May & Stephens acts as an “employment agency” in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified