This job is no longer available
Our Client is a multi award-winning B2B PR consultancy, with recent accolades including PRCA's Specialist Consultancy of the Year and B2B Marketing Magazine's PR Agency of the Year.
Specialising in communications for the service economy, they are proud to work for some of the world’s most respected business advisors, from management consultancies, legal and accountancy firms to banks, insurers and digital marketing consultancies.
Whether their expert clients are engaging the corporate C-Suite or entrepreneurial start-ups, our client helps them turn their insight and expertise into stand out stories.
We’re looking for an exceptional B2B Account Director with an outstanding agency track record, a flare for new business and a nose for business news.
There is a vibrant culture and excellence in training and development are just two of the reasons they have been recognised as PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Their blue chip client base and stylish new offices by the sea mean you can have a London career with a flexible lifestyle.
- Leadership of a portfolio of B2B clients, predominantly in the media and marketing space but also covering telecoms and consumer brands, providing creative input and actively managing projects to deliver outstanding results
- Campaign management, owning the day-to-day relationship with clients
- Budget management; supporting resource allocation and planning
- Industry monitoring; building up and providing insight into the competitive landscape
- Management of account teams to achieve superb results and develop their careers
- Growing the client portfolio
- Active involvement in new business and marketing activities
- Line management responsibilities – nurturing and developing line report/s
- Drive both traditional and digital PR campaigns
- Ability to make a contribution across the wider business
Salary: Depending on experience- competitive with current London salaries.
This is a top opportunity to not only work for and exciting, expanding, award winning agency but also to have a lot of fun in a energetic vibrant team. If this is something you feel interests you don’t hesitate to pick up the phone or email Alex for more information. 0207 347 5353 - firstname.lastname@example.org