This job is no longer available
This attractive offering has opened up at within the healthcare and pharmaceuticals division of a growing and award winning pan-European public affairs, media and corporate communications consultancy. The company has a diverse range of clients, both pharmaceuticals, healthcare providers and the NHS, they also operate in the not for profit sector. They offer a broad wealth of expertise as well as fully integrated business solutions in order to provide the highest level of service.
The company is a tight knit organization, which boasts a supportive and collaborative working environment with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development. They are a values based consultancy and pride themselves on delivery of results and solutions to suit any problem. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual who is looking for a new challenge in the healthcare communications industry.
- You will have had several years practice in healthcare public relations and communications, and will have had experience in the immunology, oncology and cardio vascular therapy areas.
- Your experience will have been either via a healthcare PR and communications agency or an in house pharmaceuticals company.
- You will be a confident and well practiced communicator who is adept at building and driving client relationships, in addition to being easily able to manage a team.
- You will have working knowledge of the NHS, UK Healthcare Policy and public affairs, and knowledge of EU healthcare will be an added bonus.
- You will be familiar with media relations and pharmaceutical market access, and also have a high level of presentation and pitching capabilities.
If you feel that this opportunity is the one you have been waiting for then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more. Contact Amy Hayer on 0207 6321423 or email a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.