This job is no longer available
Our client is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies, providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
We are seeking for an External Communications Manager for the company EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa & India) HQ in downtown Brussels.-
As an External Communications Manager you manage and lead a team locally and remotely.
You advise Senior & Executive Management on the development and implementation of effective external communication initiatives (media, public relations, CSR, crisis and issue management).
Develop and recommend effective communication tactics and programs to support EMEA business mission and goals using appropriate media, methods and content to ensure focused communications that are correctly tailord to the needs of audiences in a multi country/cultural environment.
· Prior external communications experience in a global corporation working EMEA wide
· Strong team leadership experience
· Excellent written and spoken English knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
· Excellent presentation skills with experience of presenting to Executive level audiences.
· Good leadership skills and proven experience in a similar function in a multinational environment.
· Experience and awareness in interacting with people of multiple cultures.
· At least 5 years of Substantial progressive experience of developing and implementing communication initiatives relating to complex and high impacting business requirements.
· Excellent understanding of communication methods, media and practices.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills with experience of maintaining progress with multiple deadlines/initiatives.
· Good understanding of the roles and services of communication agencies.
· Experience of managing vendors including required service levels and quality of outputs.
· Excellent understanding of new technology and communication applications (intranet, portal, blog, social media …)
· Experience in successfully managing project budgets.
Any direct application is forwarded to VMA Group
In the first instance please send your CV via email to Minna-Marie Rosti on email@example.com quoting reference EBH1207-61
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications and HR.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/