This job is no longer available
Creative campaigns with a bit more bite. This agency combines science and CSR, big-hitting coverage and stunts that go viral. They target travellers questing for quirky, beauty buffs, families who want facts and bump up the profiles of women in science in a major global forum.
Super-sharp Account Director in Consumer Communications; you need the creativity to lead stylish stunts and the intellectual weight to effortlessly handle Corporate and CSR for a global mega-brand. Fusing social media and traditional PR, you will be launching viral videos and full-page spreads.
Key challenges/opportunities for this Consumer PR Account Director:
- The clients: beauty mega-brand; luxury, niche, and alternative travel; a social media platform; zeitgeist-driven online motoring
- Exposure to corporate communications on a global platform; liaising with extremely high-profile international bodies
- Take your PR know-how and learn how to transform it into world-class social media campaigns
- You’re not looking for clippings – the coverage focus will be in-depth features in national press
- Huge opportunities to add career-building strings to your bow
- No long-hours culture: leave at a reasonable time and find a balance
- No living for new business: you don’t need to focus on bringing in clients (but there are handsome rewards if you do)
- The chance to satisfy the academic, the intellectual, the online addict and the creative extravert in you.
Key attributes and experience for this Account Director role are:
- Solid agency experience at AD level, entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to grasp complex briefs
- Ability to service a widely varied client base with flair and panache, across global mega-brands and utterly niche
- Sophisticated client management, gaining confidence from businesses with high expectations and nurturing the new with strong market knowledge
- Fierce deadline management; collaborative approach to working; creative flair and intellectual confidence
- Proven capacity to extract newsworthy items from complex and detailed documents, ideally within a scientific or consumer health arena
To apply for this Consumer PR Crossover Account Director role, click ‘apply now’