This job is no longer available
As a world leader in digital television, Sky has changed the face of broadcasting in Britain and Ireland. Driven by the passion, energy and entrepreneurial spirit of its people, Sky has grown to become one of the world's largest broadcasters. Over 10.5 million households enjoy Sky's unprecedented choice of hundreds of channels from movies and news to entertainment, documentaries and sports.
We are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Marketing Manager to manage Sky's market leading Introduce a Friend (IAF) programme as part of our wider marketing division. Accounting for thousands of new acquisition sales each month, Sky's IAF programme is a high profile and exciting channel with masses of development opportunities. The successful candidate will support the Senior Marketing Manager in the strategic, operational and creative execution of all propositions and new sales driving initiatives, ensuring accurate, timely and efficient delivery across all routes to market.
This role sits in the Online Sales & Marketing Team, the IAF team runs marketing campaigns utilising all routes to market including email, PPC, search, social media, site merchandising, online media display, DM, DRTV and inserts to drive customers online. This is an unusual and fantastic opportunity at Sky to gain experience in a variety of marketing channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Plan and implement the marketing plan for all channels from initial briefing through to post activity performance analysis and optimisation
* Management of creative development, working with several agencies to deliver effective creative work for on-air advertising, DM, email, editorial, online advertising and transactional & billing communications.
* Management and optimisation of the online user-journey, including editorial, merchandising, My Sky and Shop offer testing, as well as securing promotional opportunities across the sky.com network.
* Ensure testing strategies are in place to achieve maximised results for campaigns.
* Develop testing and roll-out plans for message/creative tests, new formats, channels etc.
* Management of budgets and accounting processes (with support from our in house finance teams)
* Work closely with other Sky teams to evaluate campaign performance and make recommendations for future testing.
* Internal and external stakeholder management (legal, brand, print management, finance, e-experience, procurement, Sky iQ creative and media agencies) to ensure IAF propositions and creative are approved and launched in a timely and cost efficient manner.
* Develop and maintain close working relationships with Marketing Operations and e-experience to deliver solutions for IAF processes.
* Management of one direct report (Marketing Executive).
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* An enthusiastic self-starter with strong on-line Marketing experience and preferably some off-line experience.
* Good communication skills with excellent attention to detail
* Experience of working in a fast moving environment with challenging deadlines
* Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels, both internally & externally
* Ability to analyze and evaluate performance of direct marketing activities, and action remedial activity/optimization.
* Experienced in delivering quality marketing campaigns across a wide range of media.
* Significant experience in campaign management, planning & evaluating campaign performance, ideally gained in a fast moving & dynamic business environment
It's our people that make Sky the UK's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
For more information about working for Sky visit www.workforsky.com
Due to the fast paced nature of Sky's Businesses our vacancy close dates may be subject to change
Sky - Believe in Better Itâ€™s our people that make Sky the UKâ€™s leading entertainment company. Thatâ€™s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Application Information: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZHNhLjM1NDM0LjI3NzZAYnNreWIuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t