This job is no longer available
Our client, one of the world largest consumer electronics brands, is looking for a PR Manager to plan and execute PR strategies across multiple territories including EMEA and Australasia. This role requires significant travel within territories so applicants must be willing and able to travel on a regular basis. You will work with agencies to deliver creative and engaging PR campaigns which can then be used for local (territory) implementation of PR strategy.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Coordination, production and distribution of written PR materials
- Creation / coordination of artwork, code and other material assets (e.g. VNR, press kits etc)
- Planning and implementation of initiatives (e.g. press conferences, events etc) that will ensure high and accurate media exposure
- Promotion of internal development teams via territory tours, events and studio visits
- Contribution to strategic PR plans (in collaboration with PR agency resource) to cover all media mix (print, broadcast, web)
- Evaluation and presentation of territory product PR coverage to management and developers
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years PR experience (either agency or clientside). You will need advanced organisational skills and close attention-to-detail in order to prioritise and organise a very varied work schedule. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills are necessary in an international dept where communication is key.
If this sounds like the type of role that you are interested in, please send your CV to Steven Dwyer at Steven@workfish.co.uk quoting reference SD110