This job is no longer available
With an existing stable of top tier asset management and other financial clients, this impressive team is looking to hire a senior individual to both nurture and grow current business, as well as being instrumental in further growing the reach of the team.
Established over a quarter of a century ago, this high achieving financial PR consultancy is most definitely not set in its ways or resting on its laurels. With a client list and reputation that is the envy of the industry, they still have plans to grow both their capabilities and reach further, providing unrivalled career paths and the chance to excel. The impressive client retention rate reflects not only the calibre, but also the stability of the team, most of whom have entered the firm having gained very different professional backgrounds, in perhaps, banking, journalism, law, accountancy or the civil service.
Key challenges and opportunities in this financial PR Director role:
· Offering top tier advice to a varied portfolio of asset management clients facing a multitude of different issues and challenges
· Managing complex relationships with demanding and critical audiences including capital markets, media, regulatory and internal stakeholders
· Working with a broad range of individuals at different levels and willing t get your hands dirty when required!
· Openness and flexibility to work with clients outside of the financial services arena
Key attributes and experience for this financial PR Director role:
· Tenacity, but also the ability to remain calm and focussed in the face of a storm
· A collegiate spirit and ability to build internal relationships with colleagues in multiple locations
· A sound knowledge of the asset management sector
· Ideally a background and experience in communications or journalism
· A genuine passion for financial and corporate communications
· The ability to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to develop and grow
To be considered for this role for this financial PR Director with asset management expertise please click to apply