This job is no longer available
Location: Grand Island, NE
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to lead our New Media team.
The New Media Director is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive online strategy designed to provide customer solutions through an array of truly innovative multimedia products while growing our audience.
Successful candidate will possess strong sales and marketing skills with knowledge of proven and emerging online technologies. Position also will have the responsibility to work in concert with Retail and Classified Advertising Managers to achieve online revenue goals.
Job requires direct supervision and training of the online staff.
- Degree in marketing, sales, business, computer science, web development or related fields.
- Ideal candidate will have a record of success in growing web audience and revenue and in marketing online and mobile products and services. He or she will also be capable of managing multiple, complex initiatives under deadline pressure and within resource limits.
- Minimum four years management experience
- Business management, marketing and media background
- Proven record as a strong, innovative leader.
- Working knowledge of a variety of online and mobile publishing tools and platforms, electronic meeting and conferencing technology, SEO and SEM, e-commerce, interactive technologies, multimedia content management systems, state-of-the-art delivery methods, systems and devices including smartphones, pda’s, video players, readers, etc.
- Strong grasp of (or experience working with) Social Media including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Must have the ability to analyze online opportunities and pursue them creatively and aggressively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This is a full time position with benefits including paid vacation, holidays and insurance.
Please send resume to:
email@example.com MENTION GORKANA WHEN APPLYING!
The Grand Island Independent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.