This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading global communications agency with a fully integrated approach to communications that includes Consumer Comms, Corporate Comms, Public Affairs and digital communications. They are looking recruiting for an Associate Director to focus strategic account management, handling the corporate communications brief of one of the agency’s largest and most successful brands. This client is a global corporate giant and one of the most recognisable brands in the world. This role is based permanently out of the Brussels office and would require relocation.
This role can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the largest names in the technology sector representing their corporate reputation across Europe. In addition you will also have other opportunities to gain exposure to a range of other high-profile clients and develop multi-stakeholder campaigns both in the UK and internationally
- The chance to work in a dynamic growing team and the chance to utilize your specialist knowledge in a broad communications context with a particular emphasis on expanding how to influence the political environment through enhancing corporate reputation.
- The chance to work in one of the biggest consultancies in Brussels.
To qualify for this role you must:
- Have previous experience of working in an agency within a corporate communications context OR have experience of working for an in house corporate communications team for a global tech firm.
- Capable of directing a corporate communications function from a strategic level.
- An appreciation of the how strong corporate communications can influence the political environment.
- Able to relocate full time to Brussels.
- Please note that you will be writing in English BUT the ability to speak fluent French will be considered a significant advantage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TE/BR1 or for more information about the company and the client please contact Tom Ewen on 020 7340 6480.