Chalk PR, Intern
Chalk PR is a dynamic PR consultancy specialising in beauty and lifestyle brands. We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic PR intern to join our team for a minimum 4 week placement. As Chalk’s PR intern, you can expect to assist the directors working across a variety of clients and day to day duties will include:
- Supporting the directors with client administration such as press cuttings.
- Reading relevant media and developing an awareness of general trends, relevant news stories, specific opportunities
- Development of writing skills
- Developing a good understanding of media databases
- Researching bloggers and key press for specific clients
Whilst this role has its share of administration, Chalk PR is a small team which will give you the chance to experience all aspects of public relations. Good time management is crucial as well as a keen interest in beauty and social media. This is an un-paid position; however travel and lunch expenses will be paid. We are looking for an immediate start.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter including your availability to Kayleigh Kniveton on Kayleigh@chalkpr.co.uk