This job is no longer available
Major retail holding company requires a PR Manager for one of it’s best known subsidiary companies. Working alongside the Senior PR Manager and the rest of the team you will be responsible for multi-layered offline and online PR strategy for this reputable high street fashion brand.
• Overseeing the work of the team on a daily basis and prioritise accordingly
• Representing the brand at PR team meetings and Group events
• Ensure the Press Office function runs smoothly and professionally on a daily basis i.e. papers monitored, circulated as necessary, stories executed on time, press enquiries handled promptly
• Mentor and guide the teams PR operational skills and review their performance and work to address their development
• Oversee all expenditure and manage annual budget accordingly
• Develop creative and strategic PR plans and press event critical paths and ensure you maintain schedules/goals set
• Respond to international/trade and Group led press requests on ad-hoc basis in conjunction with Senior PR Manager/PR Director
• A senior fashion PR executive – with proven press contacts across all media (womenswear essential)
• Able to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure at a Senior Director level
• Managed high profile campaigns and has experience of working with celebrities/agents and industry influencers/creatives
• Excellent creative ability and seeks new brand opportunities
• Strong strategic and organisational skills
• Articulate with excellent written and communication skills. Ability to liaise with people at all levels - people management experience essential
• Understanding of budget management
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.