This job is no longer available
Associate Director – FMCG/Brands
Up to £60k
This international communications consultancy is part of a global network with offices in 46 countries. Their business is organised around industry sectors including FMCG, energy, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, retail, technology and sports.
An Associate with big brand experience is required to join the London office and lead the portfolio of FMCG brands (including some of the biggest in the world). Key duties will include:
- Providing strategic and creative leadership in the FMCG sector;
- Collaborating with agency partners to develop innovative and integrated communications plans;
- Management and development, working with a talented, ambitious and driven team
- Working to increase profitability and creating opportunities for business growth
The ideal Associate Director will have:
- A proven track record in developing and delivering strategic campaigns that really have an impact;
- Blue chip brand experience and proven success in working with agency partners to deliver integrated communications plans;
- Experience of managing and inspiring a dynamic team;
- The ability to think creatively and to approach briefs with a fresh perspective
- Some experience of using digital tools and social media engagement
Click Apply Now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work with global, market leading brands.